The Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN) Research Hub aims work with partners to make SALHN a premier and preferred site to conduct investigator-initiated research and sponsored clinical trials across a broad range of disciplines.
SALHN provides care for approximately 350,000 people living in the southern metropolitan area of Adelaide as well as providing a number of statewide services and services to those in regional areas. More than 8,000 skilled staff provide high quality patient care, education, research and health promotion services. SALHN has 605 inpatient beds across SALHN’s 20 site which includes Flinders Medical Centre, Noarlunga Hospital, GP Plus Health Care Centres and Repat Health Precinct.
To improve support for Southern Adelaide Community, researchers and clinicians SALHN have the following priorities:
- Engaging our consumers
- Continually improving our research capability
- Strengthening our research voice
- Engaging our partners across health, academia and industry
- Optimising our research operations
- Establishing an environment that promotes collaboration in research and improvement
- Mobilising our research alumni
- Investing in research data and analytics
We look forward to working with you and encourage you to explore our website using the categories below: