About the Chief Executive of the South Australian Department for Health and Wellbeing with contact details
Our Chief Officers
SA Health has chief officers that support and advise in key areas of clinical, scientific, public health and allied health services.
The chief officers are the professional link between the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, the Chief Executive for the Department for Health and Wellbeing, and health professionals employed by SA Health.
Our chief officers are:
- Chief Aboriginal Health Officer
- Chief Allied and Scientific Health Officer
- Chief Child Protection Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Nurse and Midwifery Officer
- Chief Pharmacist
- Chief Psychiatrist
- Chief Public Health Officer