For information about COVID-19 and related services visit:
- Pregnant women - COVID-19 maternity care at Flinders Medical Centre
- SA Health’s Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Noarlunga Centre COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
- COVID-19 vaccination: pregnancy, planning a family and breastfeeding
- Bedford Park (Sturt-Laffer) COVID-19 drive-through testing clinic
- COVID-19 Vaccination Mobile Clinics
- Collection Centre at The Repat Health Precinct
- Collection Centre at GP Plus Aldinga
Flinders Medical Centre (FMC) is the southern area's largest hospital and provides medical services for people living in the southern metropolitan area of Adelaide. The Emergency Department is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
The hospital is co-located with the Flinders University School of Medicine and Flinders Private Hospital.
It is one of two major trauma centres in the state with around-the-clock emergency retrieval service bringing patients to the hospital by road or helicopter.
Find a clinic or service
The Office for Research (OFR) for SALHN is responsible for the governance of research activities carried out across SALHN, promoting high quality, accountable and respons
Latest news View all news
Latest news from SALHN
Keep up to date with what is happening in the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network through our social channels.More about Social Media for SALHN
Barbara living her best life
Barbara, now either years cancer free, shares her story of her journey with breast cancer and breast reconstruction surgery at Flinders Medical Centre.More about Barbara’s living her best life
Sepsis survivor and advocate considers herself one of the lucky ones
Sepsis is very serious and can happen to anyone, but more commonly it happens to the very old, very young or people that are immucompromised.More about Sepsis survivor and advocate considers herself one of the lucky ones