For information about COVID-19 and related services visit:
- Pregnant women - COVID-19 maternity care at Flinders Medical Centre
- SA Health’s Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 vaccination: pregnancy, planning a family and breastfeeding
- Bedford Park (Sturt-Laffer) COVID-19 drive-through testing clinic
- Collection Centre at The Repat Health Precinct
- Collection Centre at GP Plus Aldinga
Flinders Medical Centre (FMC) is the southern area's largest hospital and provides medical services for people living in the southern metropolitan area of Adelaide. The Emergency Department is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
The hospital is co-located with the Flinders University School of Medicine and Flinders Private Hospital.
It is one of two major trauma centres in the state with around-the-clock emergency retrieval service bringing patients to the hospital by road or helicopter.
Find a clinic or service
Patients and visitors
Key information about being a patient or visitor at FMC, including the hospital's Patient Information Guide.
The Office for Research (OFR) for SALHN is responsible for the governance of research activities carried out across SALHN, promoting high quality, accountable and respons