COVID-19 update 306
23 July 2021
SA exposure locations
SA Health has identified new exposure locations associated with positive cases of COVID-19 in South Australia. Action is required by the community
Check the exposure locations and relevant public health actions at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
Mental health support
With the current lockdown in South Australia, people may be experiencing increased feelings of stress, worry, isolation or anxiety.
There are things that people can do to look after themselves:
- Maintain a daily routine as much as possible.
- Stay connected with family and friends through the phone or online.
- Stay active - either at home or within your 2.5km radius from home.
- Look after physical health - exercise, eat nourishing meals and get plenty of sleep.
- Practice self-care - do something enjoyable and engage in healthy and relaxing activities.
- Limit media intake, but keep up to date with accurate and current information from SA Health and SA Police.
- Access internet or phone based support if needed.
Find more information on the SA Health website.
COVID-19 case update
There is one new locally acquired case of COVID-19 reported today. The case is a man in his 60s whose infection is linked to previously confirmed cases in the Modbury cluster. A man in his 80s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital in a stable condition.
There is one new case identified in a medi-hotel. The case is a woman in her 40s who acquired her infection overseas and has been in hotel quarantine since arriving in SA.
South Australia COVID-19 statistics
- 2 new cases today
- 1 person in hospital
- 25 active COVID-19 cases
- 851 confirmed cases in total
- 822 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 779,059 total vaccine doses administered*
- 23,572 tests yesterday
- 1,775,212 tests in total
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
*COVID-19 vaccines doses administered by Commonwealth and SA Health.
SA.GOV.AU is a dedicated COVID-19 gateway, linking to relevant information on state and federal government websites.