COVID-19 update 21 September 2021
21 September 2021
There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 898 cases notified in South Australia.
NSW Health has reviewed results regarding a teenager who travelled from South Australia to New South Wales last week and determined it is a false positive.
For more information and a list of testing sites visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today - 0
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 898
- Recovered cases - 887
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 4,318
- Total tests to date - 2,206,617
- Active cases - 7
- Overseas acquired - 6
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 1
- Under investigation - 0
*Latest vaccine data not available at time of release.
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.