Health Advisory Councils (HACs) - advisory bodies that advise the Health Minister on issues related to specific groups and regions
Country Health Connect - Lucindale
For all emergencies phone 000Postal address: PO Box 21 Lucindale SA 5272
Country Health Connect (Lucindale) provide quality, community-based health services across the South East Region of South Australia.
Due to COVID-19 changes to services, visiting hours and visitor access now apply.
For information and updates on COVID-19
- Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LimestoneCoastLHN
- visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019 or follow SA Health on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sahealth
- visit the Australian Government website at www.australia.gov.au or telephone the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080
Accident and emergency
There are no emergency facilities at this site. The nearest accident and emergency facilities are at Naracoorte.
Services available at Country Health Connect (Lucindale) include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- Allied Health including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Community Nursing providing a range of services including, immunisations, wound and burns care, intravenous device management, home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- Home Support Services including Home Care Packages (HCP), Transitional Care Packages (TCP), Short Term Restorative Care Packages (STRCP), Commonwealth Home Support Program, (CHSP) Home and Community Care (HACC)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Restorative Care including geriatric services, palliative care and rehabilitation. Outpatient rehabilitation services are available in Mt Gambier or via telerehabilitation.
- Social Support Group services available at all sites
- Virtual Clinical Care providing at-home monitoring services for clients who need additional support
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8.00 am to 4.00 pm
Car parking is available onsite
Disabled Car Parking is available onsite.The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.