Limestone Coast hospitals and health services
Limestone Coast residents have access to a wide range of health care services in a number of locations throughout the region.
These services include accident and emergency, day and inpatient surgery, aboriginal health, obstetric services, community based health services and aged care services.
Services available within the Limestone Coast Local Health Network are provided in Bordertown, Keith, Kingston, Lucindale, Millicent, Mount Gambier, Naracoorte and Penola.
To find out more about these services and how to access them follow the links provided below.
- Country Health Connect — Lucindale
- Millicent and Districts Hospital and Health Service
- Country Health Connect — Millicent
- Mount Gambier and Districts Health Service
- Country Health Connect — Wehl St, Mount Gambier
- Country Health Connect — James St, Mount Gambier
Limestone Coast Local Health Network
Address: 276-300 Wehl Street North, Mount Gambier
Postal Address: PO Box 267 Mount Gambier SA 5290
Phone: (08) 8721 1200
All regional hospitals
To access the full list of hospital across all of the regional Local Health Networks, view the services by town name using our A to Z list