Noarlunga Hospital provides a range of inpatient, ambulatory and outpatient services to communities in the south.
- 24/7 Community Emergency Department
- An Emergency Extended Care Unit
- A focus on short stay, lower acuity elective surgery and procedural activity including colonoscopy and endoscopy services
- Dialysis Services
- Inpatient Geriatric Evaluation and Management beds (GEM)
- Highly specialised inpatient and outpatient Dementia support services
- Inpatient Mental Health facilities
The broader precinct provides a range of Women’s and Children’s services, infusion services and ambulatory services; many with a focus on chronic disease management.
Find a clinic or service
The Office for Research (OFR) for SALHN is responsible for the governance of research activities carried out across SALHN, promoting high quality, accountable and respons