Visiting hours for Flinders Medical Centre
The safety and wellbeing of people in our hospital during COVID-19 means that there may be restrictions for visitors. See details below.
To help protect our patients, visitors and staff from COVID-19 we are temporarily restricting visitors. This will be effective from Thursday 30 December.
Visitors will only be allowed on site for compassionate reasons and for when they are critical to care. This includes end-of-life visits, paediatric and maternity support.
If you meet the above criteria, please discuss this with nursing staff prior to your arrival.
While difficult, it is absolutely essential that we keep COVID-19 out of our facilities for the safety of our staff and vulnerable patients.
Thank you for your understanding and for helping us keep our patients and community safe.
If you are approved for a visit, please adhere to the following:
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste please do not enter until you are better and get tested immediately.
- Do not enter if you have visited a high-risk location or exposure site. View the latest list from SA Health here.
- Please use the mySAGOV QR check-in and wear a face mask.
- Please use the alcohol-based hand rub provided to clean your hands when you enter and leave.
- Extra requirements are in place for unvaccinated visitors.
- If you are unvaccinated, please speak to our staff before you enter.
The continued safety and welfare of everyone in our hospital and health services is our priority.
Thank you for your understanding as we try and keep our community healthy.