- Arabic - عربي
- Chinese (traditional) - 中國傳統
- Chinese (simplified) - 中国简化
- Khmer - ភាសាខ្មែរ
- Nepali - नेपाली
- Pashto - پښتو
- Persian - فارسى
- Spanish - español
- Swahili - Kiswahili
- Vietnamese - tiếng việt
- More Languages
Are you a Carer?
A carer is someone who helps a family member or friend with emotional support, preparing meals, administering medicine, assisting with personal care or paying bills.More about Carer support
Fight the Bite
Information on how to Fight the Bite and protect yourself from mosquito-borne diseases.More about Fight the Bite
Be part of a health system that is truly world-class
No other single employer in South Australia can offer the variety of careers and work environments that we can at SA Health. Find out more and search our jobs.More about Careers
FOR WORK. FOR LIFE.
Discover the healthcare job opportunities at SA Health and everything else that’s waiting for you in South Australia.More about FOR WORK. FOR LIFE.
Is the Emergency Department the best place for you?
Is the Emergency Department the best place for you? Sometimes there are better ways to get better. Find your best health care option.More about Better ways to get better
River Murray Flood Mental Health Support
Mental health support services for community members affected by the River Murray flood.More about River Murray Flood Mental Health Support
© 2023 SA Health. ABN 97 643 356 590.
- Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk.
- If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
- This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government.
- These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
- All linked websites are linked 'as is' and the Government of South Australia:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this Site;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this Site;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
- If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
- The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. The Government of South Australia may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
- The Government of South Australia, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Site or its use or any website linked to this site
- do not represent or warrant that applications or payments initiated through this site will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application or payment by other means.