To stop the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses, we need to continue doing the simple things that keep us safe. This reduces the risk of catching and spreading viruses in the community.
Step up and stay safe, SA:
- Get tested and stay home if unwell
- Wear a mask where required
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Physical distance
Find more information below on how to be COVID-safe as well as current testing locations.
If you are unwell
- Testing for COVID-19
- What to do if you or your family test positive to COVID-19
- If it is a medical emergency call Triple Zero (000)