The South Australian Aboriginal community has done a deadly job of staying strong and stopping the spread of COVID-19.
The best thing we can do to protect ourselves, our families and communities is to keep practicing COVID Safe behaviours and get vaccinated against COVID-19.
SA Health is working closely with key stakeholders across the state to ensure that Aboriginal Communities have access to current, culturally appropriate and localised information.
This page contains information to help you protect yourself, your family and community.
- About the COVID-19 vaccines – frequently asked questions
- Getting vaccinated – before and after
- Vaccination clinics and sites
- Information for children aged 5-11
- Information for youth aged 12yrs+
- Information for adults
- Information for people with medial conditions
- Information for pregnancy, planning a family and breastfeeding
- Information for health professionals.
Book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment now
Find your nearest COVID-19 vaccination clinic at your local GP, Pharmacy or SA Health clinics across metropolitan and regional SA.
COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccine videos, posters, fact sheets, social posts, FAQs (in English and Pitjantjatjara)
Information for health professionals
Information for health professionals related to COVID 19 Vaccination Clinics.