Opening days and times vary. Please check the clinic page for details.
PCR testing is available if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. You should isolate until you receive a negative COVID-19 test.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms and test negative, stay at home until you are well.
You must get a PCR test if you have COVID-19 symptoms and test negative on a rapid antigen test.
You must also get a PCR test if you are directed to by SA Health.
You must quarantine until you receive a negative result.
Find a COVID-19 Testing Centre
Search for a near-by site.
COVID-19 PCR and Flu testing
Only people in high risk groups should have a combined COVID-19 and flu test.
High risk groups include:
- children aged 5 years and younger
- people aged 65 years or older
- a resident of an aged care or long term residential care facility
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- pregnant women
- people with long-term medical conditions
- people with a disability with significant or complex health needs or multiple comorbidities
- people who are obese (BMI 30 or more)
- people who are sleeping rough.
Combined COVID-19 and flu testing is available for high risk groups at COVID-19 testing sites, by GP referral only.
COVID-19 PCR Test Bookings
Online bookings are essential at some COVID-19 PCR testing centres.
A list of clinics and available appointment times can be viewed by clicking the button below.