The Victoria Park / Pakapakanthi COVID-19 drive-through testing site is open 24 hours.
COVID-19 health alerts
Restrictions, quarantine and testing requirements for SA, NSW, VIC, QLD, & ACT.
COVID-19 vaccine information
- Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians
- Book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment
- Read our frequently asked questions.
- Read about South Australia’s rollout plan.
- Find a regional vaccination clinic.
- For the latest COVID-19 restrictions and directions visit the SA Government COVID-19 website.
- See our latest updates page for all COVID-19 health news and announcements.
- View the COVID-19 Dashboard for the latest case statistics.
- Case numbers are updated daily at approximately 4.00pm.
Find a COVID-19 testing centre
Search for a near-by site.
Information about coronavirus disease (COVID-19) including symptoms, help and advice, latest updates and what you can do to help stop the spread.
Testing and tracing
In this section you will find information on getting tested for COVID-19, who can get tested, where to get tested and about contact tracing and current cluster locations.
Getting vaccinated for COVID-19 in South Australia. Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians.
About SA Health's COVID-19 response, the restrictions in SA and your responsibilities. Travel advice, exemptions, aged care visitation, gatherings, activities and more.
Information and resources for community groups about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): how to protect yourself & others and what to do if you get sick.
Health advice and information for business and industry about managing health and safety and complying with COVID-19 restrictions.
Latest news View all news
COVID-19 update 25 July 2021
There are two new locally acquired cases of COVID-19 reported today. Today’s cases are a female in her 40s and male in his 70sMore about COVID-19 update 25 July 2021
COVID-19 update 307
SA Health has identified additional exposure locations associated with positive cases of COVID-19 in South Australia. Action is required by the community.More about COVID-19 update 307
COVID-19 update 24 July 2021
There is one new locally acquired case of COVID-19 reported today. Today’s case is a man in his 60s whose infection is linked to previously confirmed casesMore about COVID-19 update 24 July 2021