Living in Northern Adelaide
The Northern Adelaide Local Health Network offers a location with affordable housing in a growth area where both established neighbourhoods and new housing developments provide multiple accommodation options including family homes, apartments and units for both sale or rental.
We are half an hour away from world-class wine regions such as the Barossa Valley and pristine sandy beaches, and at the gateway to rural and outback experiences such as the Flinders Ranges and River Murray.
The northern suburbs of Adelaide offer a wide range of entertainment, shopping, sports and recreation options and are a short drive, bus or train away from the centre of Adelaide which features a busy international airport, and major entertainment and sporting venues including the world-famous Adelaide Oval.
The northern suburbs of Adelaide are ideal for families, with a wide variety of both public and private schools, great local shopping and a huge range of high-quality local recreation parks and sport and fitness centres.
What our staff say
- “Affordable housing with both established and new housing developments”
- “World class wine regions, beaches and near to regional/outback experiences”
- “A huge choice of affordable schools – both public and private”
- “Easy access to entertainment and activity options”
- “Family friendly with many parks, walking trails and sporting facilities”
- “A diverse and vibrant population”
- “A relaxed lifestyle”