Lifestyle at LCLHN
Surrounded by a world class wine region, open space, and some of South Australia’s best coastline, the Limestone Coast offers a work-life balance like no other for individuals and families. With access to safe beaches, excellent recreational fishing, sailing and surf, and outstanding national parks, outdoor spaces, and sporting and recreational facilities, the Limestone Coast has something for everyone.
Well-serviced with educational facilities including primary and secondary schools (both public and private), UniSA and TAFE SA campuses for various qualifications, affordable housing – rental and owned, you will not be disappointed choosing the Limestone Coast.
See the fact sheets below to find out more about each Limestone Coast region:
- Mount Gambier fact sheet (PDF 981KB)
- Millicent fact sheet (PDF 637KB)
- Kingston and Robe fact sheet (PDF 870KB)
- Naracoorte fact sheet (PDF 737KB)
- Bordertown fact sheet (PDF 818KB)
- Limestone Coast Local Health Network employment fact sheet (PDF 528KB)
Find your health career
in South Australia.
orBrowse all jobs