Transition to Professional Practice Program (TPPP) for Registered Midwives
Update for 2023 Registered Midwife TPPP applicants
• Assessment of applications for the 2023 RM TPPP are currently underway
• Provisional offers are currently scheduled to occur in late September 2022
Passionate, driven and excited to kickstart your career as a newly registered midwife? A career in midwifery is rewarding and challenging and SA Health can provide you with a platform to leap into this exciting career.
SA Health’s TPPP will kickstart your midwifery career through a well-structured program designed to support your first year of practice as a Registered Midwife. You will be supported by highly skilled clinicians and educators to help consolidate your skills and knowledge in clinical settings across the SA Health’s network. The rewards you will gain from this experience will be rich and the opportunities will be endless.
SA Health coordinates a centralised annual recruitment campaign for gradute nurses and midwives within the public health services across South Australia. This means that you will only have to apply once for a TPPP position and have the option to nominate up to four health service preferences.
SA Health’s TPPP is highly competitive with the number of applications received far exceeding the number of positions available. It is therefore important to be well organised when preparing your application.
Our TPPP experience offers:
- TPPP Educator/Coordinator and education support team
- Orientation program
- Professional Development Study Days
- Peer support
- Clinical rotations
- Shift work – 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Full-time and part-time positions are available – please refer to the LHN-specific information below to learn more about potential rotations and positions available.
Find your health career
in South Australia.
orBrowse all jobs