SALHN Excellence Awards 2023
The SALHN Excellence awards are about showcasing individuals and teams that have made outstanding contributions to the organisation, highlighting the excellent work that staff undertake in the course of their duties.
Our vision at SALHN is ‘A thriving community, a reliable health Network’. We aim to build on this vision through integrating our key values and aligning them to our services, connecting these with the needs of our community and building these into our ever-growing Network and partnerships across the southern Adelaide community.
The award categories align with this vision, celebrating improvements in performance across all areas of care and in the experience of our staff who come to work every day to serve the health needs of the southern Adelaide community.
Thank you to Flinders Foundation who were a major partner in supporting this year’s Awards. The 2023 SALHN Excellence Awards Winners are listed below.
2023 SALHN Excellence Award winners
Award for Excellence in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Ear Health Project - Audiology - view video
Award for Excellence in Innovation
- Flipping Language Project - Repat Neuro-Behavioural Unit - view video
Award for Excellence in Leadership
- Dr Alison Robinson (Medicine, Cardiac and Critical Care) - view video
Award for Excellence in Non-Clinical Services
- Declutter Project Team - view video
Award for Excellence in Partnerships
- SALHN Patient and Family Representative Program - view video
Award for Excellence in Research
- Duncan Lodge - view video
Award for Excellence in Service Improvement
- Youth Stream, Specialist Community Mental Health Services - view video
Award for Young Achiever
- Nasime Mokari-Manshadi - view video
SALHN Governing Board Award for Excellence in Consumer Engagement and Experience
- Lived Experience Stroke Volunteer Program - view video
Media & Communications Office
Phone: 8204 4949