Eyre and Far North hospitals and health services
Residents of the Eyre and Far North Local Health Network have access to a wide range of health care services in a number of locations throughout the region.
These services include accident and emergency, Aboriginal health, day and inpatient surgery, obstetrics, community health and aged care services.
These facilities are supported by services in other locations.
To find out more about these services and how to access them follow the links provided below.
- Ceduna District Health Services
- Cleve District Hospital and Aged Care
- Cowell District Hospital and Aged Care
- Coober Pedy Hospital
- Country Health Connect — Coober Pedy
- Cummins Hospital
- Elliston Hospital
- Kimba District Hospital and Aged Care
- Country Health Connect — Lock
- Oodnadatta Health Service
- Port Lincoln Health Service
- Streaky Bay Hospital and Mid West Health
- Tumby Bay Hospital and Lower Eyre Health Service
- Wudinna Hospital
Eyre and Far North Local Health Network
Address: Oxford Terrace, Port Lincoln 5606
Postal Address: PO Box 630, Port Lincoln 5606
Phone: (08) 7669 1200
To access the full list of hospital across all of the regional Local Health Networks, view the services by town name using our A to Z list.