Barossa Hills Fleurieu Hospitals and Health Services
The Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network has temporarily closed some of its accident and emergency services, where they are co-located with aged care facilities, to decrease the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and protect aged care residents in the Barossa Hills Fleurieu region.
Changes to services, visiting hours and visitor access now apply.
For more information see Barossa Hills Fleurieu LHN response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Residents who live within the Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network have access to a wide range of health care services in a number of locations throughout the region.
These services include accident and emergency, day and inpatient surgery, obstetric services, community health and aged care services.
Below is a list of all hospitals located within in the Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network:
- Angaston District Hospital
- Eudunda Hospital
- Gawler Health Service
- Gumeracha District Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
- Kangaroo Island Health Service
- Kapunda Hospital
- Mount Barker Soldiers' Memorial Hospital
- Mount Pleasant District Hospital
- Tanunda War Memorial Hospital
- Southern Fleurieu Health Service, located in Victor Harbor
- Strathalbyn and District Health Service
Country Health Connect – in-home, residential and community-based services for older people, people living with disability, children and carers.
Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network
Address: 87 Wellington Road, Mount Barker SA 5251
Postal Address: PO Box 42, Mount Barker SA 5251
- Gawler Health Service - (08) 8521 2000
- Southern Fleurieu Health Service - (08) 8552 0500
- Mt Barker District Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital – (08) 8393 1777
- Kangaroo Island Health Service - (08) 8553 4200
To access the full list of hospital across all of the regional Local Health Networks, view the services by town name using our A to Z list.