Women's health statistics
Brief Statistical Reports General Practice Network Areas 2002 to 2007
Brief Statistical Reports 2002 to 2007 provide average biennial participation rates for South Australia by
- age group
- for women aged 20 to 69 years
- over time from 2002 to 2007.
SA data includes analysis of urban and rural General Practice Network Areas (GPNA) by age group over time:
- General Practice Network Areas Report SA and Urban (PDF 917KB)
- General Practice Network Areas Report SA and Rural (PDF 917KB)
To obtain copies of Brief Statistical Reports specific to a Division in SA please contact SA Cervix Screening Program.
- Social Health Atlas of Australian Volume 5 South Australian, PHIDU Torrens University Australia
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- SA Cancer Registry, SA Health