SA Health: Your official portal to public health services, hospitals, health information and health careers in South Australia
Women's health statistics
Brief Statistical Reports General Practice Network Areas 2002 to 2007
Brief Statistical Reports 2002 to 2007 provide average biennial participation rates for South Australia by
- age group
- for women aged 20 to 69 years
- over time from 2002 to 2007.
SA data includes analysis of urban and rural General Practice Network Areas (GPNA) by age group over time:
- General Practice Network Areas Report SA and Urban (PDF 917KB)
- General Practice Network Areas Report SA and Rural (PDF 917KB)
To obtain copies of Brief Statistical Reports specific to a Division in SA please contact SA Cervix Screening Program.
- Social Health Atlas of Australian Volume 5 South Australian, PHIDU Torrens University Australia
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- SA Cancer Registry, SA Health