SA Health Awards 2020
The SA Health Awards showcase excellence in the public health sector.
The Awards recognise and reward individuals, teams, programs or projects that have significantly improved the delivery of health services to the South Australian community. They also honour the commitment of those who work to improve the performance of the public health sector.
Applicants are asked to demonstrate how they have contributed towards the achievement of South Australia’s Strategic Plan vision and priorities, SA Health’s Safety and Quality programs and/or the work of the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care's National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
Congratulations to the 2020 SA Health Awards winners!
Please see below for information on all of our 2020 finalists and the diverse programs for which they have been selected.
- Premier’s Award for Excellence in Health
- Minister’s Research and Innovation Award
- Chief Executive’s Imitation Award
- Out of Hospital Strategies and Care
- Enhancing Hospital Care
- Excellence in Strengthening Partnerships
- Excellence in Non-Clinical Services
- Excellence and Innovation in Aboriginal Health
- Young Professional of the Year
- Improving Safety and Quality
Contact the SA Health Awards Coordinator on email email@example.com.