SA Health: Your official portal to public health services, hospitals, health information and health careers in South Australia
Dermatology outpatient service in CALHN
The Central Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN) Dermatology Service provides inpatient and outpatient services for patients living in CALHN with skin disorders.
Priority service is provided to:
- complex skin disease, such as severe eczema/psoriasis
- moderate and severe skin disease unresponsive to first line management
- systemic skin conditions
- skin malignancies – melanoma and NMSC, skin lymphomas
- diagnosis and management of rare acquired or congenital dermatoses
- patients requiring complex drugs for management of dermatological skin disorders
- skin surveillance for high risk patients, such as transplant patients
- acute skin presentations including widespread blistering diseases
- scarring alopecias (3 month wait list).
- laser service
- botox treatment for cosmetic or primary axillary hyperhidrosis.
- mild/limited involvement of dermatoses, such as mild eczema/psoriasis/mild acne/limited cutaneous fungal or other infections without attempted confirmation and appropriate treatment for acceptable duration.
Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH)
Outpatient Department, Level 3, G Wing, Area 6
Royal Adelaide Hospital
Port Road SA 5000
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (TQEH)
Outpatient Department, Level 3,
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
28 Woodville Road, Woodville SA 5011
No bulk billed clinics are conducted for both the RAH and TQEH dermatology clinics.
Clinics are held at various times Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for all dermatology conditions.
|Consultant||Clinic day & time||Type|
|Dr Shireen Sidhu — Head of Unit||Monday, Tuesday AM|
|Dr Sally Ball||Monday AM
|Dr Romuald Czechowicz||Monday PM|
|Dr Jeff Wayte||Monday PM|
|Dr Annette Pearce||Tuesday AM | Advanced surgery Tuesday morning|
|Dr Annabel Stevenson||Thursday AM||
General and immunology | Dermatology | Hidradenitis suppurativa
|Dr Emma Haverhoek||Thursday AM|
|Dr Kate Newland||Monday PM||Joint skin lymphoma | Haematology clinic — once a month|
|Dr Arrabella Wallett||Tuesday AM||Joint dermatology | Gynaeology: vulva clinic — once a month|
|Consultant||Clinic day and time||Type|
|Dr Shyamala Huilgol||Wednesday AM||Advanced surgery|
|Dr Todd Wiadrowski||Wednesday AM||Advanced surgery|
|Dr Sachin Vaidya||Wednesday AM||Advanced surgery|
|Dr Annette Pearce||Wednesday AM||Advanced surgery|
|Dr Karen Koh||Wednesday PM||Advanced surgery|
Clinics are held at various times Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for all dermatology conditions and surgery.
|Consultants||Clinic day and time||Type|
|Dr Arabella Wallett — Head of Unit||Monday PM | Thursday AM|
|Dr Warren Weightman||Thursday AM|
|Dr Sachin Vaidya||Thursday AM
|Vitiligo clinic — once a month
Advanced surgery — once a month
|Dr Annette Pearce||Tuesday PM||Advanced surgery — once a month|
|Dr Annbel Stevenson||Monday PM||Hair clinic | Vulva clinic — once a month|