Barossa Hills Fleurieu hospitals and health services
Residents who live within the Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network have access to a wide range of health care services in a number of locations throughout the region.
These services include accident and emergency, day and inpatient surgery, obstetric services, community health and aged care services.
Below is a list of all hospitals located within in the Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network:
- Angaston District Hospital
- Eudunda Hospital
- Gawler Health Service
- Gumeracha District Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
- Hills Southern Fleurieu Kangaroo Island Community Health Service located in Mount Barker
- Inner North Country Community Health Services located in Angaston, Gawler, Kapunda, Nuriootpa, Tanunda.
- Kangaroo Island Health Service
- Kapunda Hospital
- Mount Barker District Health Service
- Mount Pleasant District Hospital
- Tanunda War Memorial Hospital
- Hills Southern Fleurieu Kangaroo Island Community Health Service located in Goolwa, Kangaroo Island and Victor Harbor.
- South Coast District Hospital, located in Victor Harbor
- Southern Fleurieu Health Service, located in Victor Harbor
- Strathalbyn and District Health Service
To access the full list of hospital across all of the regional Local Health Networks, view the services by town name using our A to Z list.