COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at increasing your protection against serious illness and hospitalisation from COVID-19 infection.
Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) recommends that everyone aged 5 years and older gets a COVID-19 vaccine to help protect against COVID-19. Children aged 6 months to under 5 years who are at greater risk of severe disease are also eligible for COVID-19 vaccination.
COVID-19 vaccinations are available at participating GPs and pharmacies across South Australia.
- How COVID-19 vaccines work
- Recommended COVID-19 doses and vaccines
- Vaccine safety
- Vaccine safety and side effects
- Who can get vaccinated
- Vaccination for children
- Vaccination for people who are pregnant and breastfeeding
- Vaccination for Aboriginal people
- Vaccination for people with disability
- Vaccination information for aged care providers, workers and residents
Getting your vaccination
- Getting your COVID-19 vaccination
- Before vaccination
- After vaccination
- Vaccination after COVID-19 infection