A systematic approach to improving antimicrobial use, with a view to improving clinical outcomes and minimising adverse events relating to their use
Annual and biennial antimicrobial utilisation reports
Detailed NAUSP annual reports are produced showing usage of an expanded number of antimicrobials both nationally and in individual Australian public and private hospitals in a de-identified manner.
- 2020 NAUSP Annual Report (PDF 4.41MB)
- 2019 NAUSP Annual Report (PDF 4.5MB)
- 2016 NAUSP Annual Report (PDF 6.3MB)
- 2017 Antimicrobial use in South Australian hospitals (PDF 793KB)
- 2017-2018 NAUSP Biennial report
- Supplement: NAUSP 2017-2018 Biennial Report
Unless otherwise stated within a report, please attribute the reports found on this webpage (and any material sourced from them) using the following citation:
National Antimicrobial Utilisation Surveillance Program. [insert report title]. Adelaide: SA Health; [insert year of publication].
For further information on National Antimicrobial Utilisation Surveillance Program, contact the Program Coordinator.