Nursing and midwifery practice changing research
Research and evidence based practice provide the platform for professional practice within nursing and midwifery and require ongoing facilitation and support. Nursing and midwifery research offers opportunities to assess, analyse and evaluate the quality of our existing practices or identify practice gaps.
The translation of research findings into clinical practice then ensures that nursing and midwifery practice is contemporary and optimises client outcomes.
- Australian Government – National Health and Medical Research Council
- SA Health – health and medical research
- SA Health – research ethics
- SAHMRI – South Australian Health & Medical Research Institute
- Griffith University – Centre of Research Excellence in Nursing.