Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Supplier Conference 2019
Together Towards Tomorrow.
Save the date for the 2019 SA Health Supplier Conference – Wednesday 20 November 2019.
The date for our annual conference is now locked in and will be held once again at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
This forum is an opportunity for us to showcase PSCM and to communicate our Forward Procurement Plan, projects and some information on what is happening in the PSCM space.
This event has been well received in the past couple of years and this year’s conference will see more “meet the buyer” opportunities for suppliers, new and interesting topics and, the well-known keynote speaker, Ross Dawson presenting.
The conference offers great networking opportunities with suppliers and internal stakeholders from all different areas of SA Health.
For more information and to register your attendance, visit the Supplier Conference website.
Services provided by Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) is central to SA Health's ability to deliver the current high level of health care services.
PSCM is responsible for the processes, practices and services that underpin procurement and supply chain operations across SA Health.
We lead the procurement practices across SA Health and support its business operations by providing:
- Advice and assistance to business units on their procurement projects
.Thisincludes all aspects of the procurement life-cycle: planning, tendering, contract development and management
- Purchasing systems for the requisitioning of, and payment for, goods and services
- A range of
procurement relatedservices and systems
We support the supply chain
- Health service, site-based, support services and associated logistics functions
- SA Health Catalogue for Requisitioning
- SA Health Distribution Centre
We ensure procurement functions align with the strategic needs of SA Health, through:
- Development and management of the whole of agency contracts - and ensuring their greater use across the portfolio
- Strategic management – the analysis of activity and trends, modelling and planning for future requirements
- Partnering with health units to:
- identify opportunities for future efficiencies and improvements
a broad rangeprojects and developments across the portfolio.
If you would like additional information or cannot find the information you are looking for, please email us.