COVID-19 update 27 November 2021
27 November 2021
There are three new cases of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 931 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s new cases are a man in his 40s, a woman in her 20s and a woman in her 50s, with all three cases acquiring their infection interstate.
A fourth confirmed case is a child who has been reported and counted in another jurisdiction, however is in SA and therefore included in our active cases.
For more information and a list of testing sites visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today - 3
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 931
- Recovered cases - 920
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 7,834
- Total tests to date - 2,535,504
- Active cases - 8
- Overseas acquired - 2
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 6
- Under investigation - 0
- Total vaccinations administered 2,549,853
- First dose vaccinated (16+) 88.8%
- Second dose vaccinated (16+) 78.0%
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- an acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- diarrhoea and vomiting.