COVID-19 update 15 January 2021
15 January 2021
There has been one new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 591 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a women in her 30s who recently returned from overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since her arrival.
For more information and the latest updates visit Contact tracing.
- Total new cases today - 1
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 591
- Recovered cases - 577
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 6,485
- Total tests to date - 911,391
- Active cases - 10
- Overseas acquired - 10
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787; sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019