Integrity Policy Domain
All SA Health policies that are overdue for review remain in force and continue to be applicable until they are rescinded or updated, irrespective of their scheduled review date.
The Integrity Domain encompasses the areas of Protective Security, including information and personnel security, fraud and corruption control, public interest disclosures, conflicts of interest, gifts and benefits and freedom of information.
The purpose of this Domain is to:
- Ensure awareness of SA Health’s position on integrity practice matters.
- Ensure expected standards of professional and ethical conduct for employees of SA Health are made clear.
- Create awareness about what is considered to be unacceptable conduct, and the consequences of such conduct.
- Ensure a consistent system-wide approach to responding to integrity incidents.
- Provide a consistent system-wide approach to integrity governance across SA Health.
- We embed a culture of integrity across SA Health to ensure good integrity practice.
- We work collaboratively to enhance and protect the value of the public health system through the promotion of acceptable conduct of our staff.
- We provide clear guidance and advice across SA Health and approaches to responding to integrity incidents.
- We are clear about responsibilities for managing integrity within SA Health.
- We give confidence to the community about the integrity of SA Health.
Director Risk and Assurance Services