Communications Policy Domain
All SA Health policies that are overdue for review remain in force and continue to be applicable until they are rescinded or updated, irrespective of their scheduled review date.
The Communications Domain encompasses the areas of media, advertising, marketing and communications, corporate identity, social media, online communication and communication protocols across SA Health.
The purpose of this Domain is to:
- Ensure a consistent system-wide approach to managing communications activities across SA Health.
- Ensure staff awareness of the requirements, standards, protocols and processes that apply across SA Health for communications activities.
- Ensure SA Health has systems and processes in place to ensure its communications activities and functions are effective and efficient.
- Ensure effective governance arrangements are in place to oversee the planning, authorisation and execution of communications activities within SA Health.
- Ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities within SA Health for communications activities.
- Ensure SA Health’s approach to communications is consistent with best practice standards and compliant with relevant state and national legislation and policies.
- We apply a consistent system-wide approach to managing communications activities across SA Health.
- We seek to provide accessible, consistent and high-quality information to our staff, patients, stakeholders and the community through our communications.
- We communicate professionally and in alignment with SA Health’s corporate identity and values.
- We comply with agreed best practice standards and relevant state and national legislation and policies relating to communications.
Executive Director Corporate Communications