A pre-paid patient entertainment service is available via bedside monitors at 11 public hospitals in South Australia:
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Lyell McEwin Hospital
- Modbury Hospital
- Mount Gambier and Districts Health Service
- Noarlunga Hospital
- Port Augusta Hospital and Regional Health Service
- Port Pirie Regional Health Service
- Royal Adelaide Hospital
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Whyalla Hospital and Health Service
- Women's and Children's Hospital.
For information about service usage costs, payments (including exemptions) and service availability, enquire directly with the relevant hospital.
I need help with the patient entertainment system
If you are currently in hospital and experiencing an issue with the patient entertainment system, call the Telstra Help Desk on 1800 028 680 between 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
The operator will need to know which hospital you are in, your ward and bed number/bedside extension so please have this information ready before calling.
The Help Desk can assist with:
- How to use the patient entertainment system.
- Forgotten login ID or PIN.
- How to access a refund.
To provide feedback or lodge a complaint about the patient entertainment system, visit bedside entertainment feedback and complaints.
For information about the patient electronic medical record visit the SA Health website at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/sunrise.