South Australians have all played their part to manage the COVID-19 pandemic in our state.
Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the next thing we all need to do to protect ourselves and the South Australian community.
All South Australians aged 5 and over can now book a COVID-19 vaccination.
For us all to live more freely, please get vaccinated.
Information for you
- Information for children
- Information for youth
- Information for pregnancy, planning a family and breastfeeding
- Information for health professionals
- Information for people working in aged care
- Information for multicultural communities
- Information in your language
- Information for people with disability
- Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
Book your appointment now
More clinics and more appointments are now available for eligible South Australians to get vaccinated.
Information for health professionals
Clinic information and advice for health professionals about the COVID-19 vaccines