The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) makes recommendations on the use of COVID-19 vaccines in Australia.
Advice for COVID-19 vaccine providers and administrators is available from the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care.
COVID-19 vaccination recommendations
ATAGI clinical guidance for COVID-19 vaccine providers provides information on administering COVID-19 vaccines to eligible patients, advice about rare side effects, contraindications, precautions and adverse effects.
HeathPathways South Australia also provides COVID-19 vaccination information to general practitioners in South Australia.
- Vaccinating your patients against COVID-19
- Clinical recommendations
- Vaccine doses and administration
- COVID-19 vaccine comparison poster
- Vaccine contraindications and precautions
- Vaccine efficacy and effectiveness
COVID-19 Vaccination Training Program:
Management of COVID-19 vaccines:
- Vaccine allocations, storage and handling
- Transporting, storage and handling
- National Vaccine Storage Guidelines
For further information on the management of COVID-19 vaccines visit the Vaccine Storage page or contact the SA Health Clinical Advisory Service on 1300 232 272.
For further information or to report a program error, contact the SA Health Clinical Advisory Service on 1300 232 272.