Breathe new life into your career.
Whether you’re currently studying, moving from interstate or overseas, looking to make your first career move, furthering an established career or returning to the workforce, SA Health provides the size, flexibility, and variety of jobs you are looking for.
We are regularly searching for great people in the following areas to help build our capable workforce.
Gemma, Paramedic, SA Ambulance
“It is a great opportunity and an excellent pathway for a lifelong career. My mentors and team leaders have been very supportive. It’s been a really positive experience.”
You future career starts here
Move to South Australia and experience a safe, welcoming and family-friendly lifestyle. You’ll find excellent opportunities to advance your career, together with a healthy work-life balance.
- Aboriginal Health professional - We have a firm commitment to increasing the employment of Aboriginal people at all levels of our organisation and the retention of current and future Aboriginal employees across the Portfolio
- Allied and Scientific Health professional - We offer a variety of opportunities for Allied Health Professionals. Careers in acute and primary settings with access to training, education and flexible work conditions
- Corporate and administration professional - Be part of a dedicated team working towards achieving vital health outcomes for all South Australians.
- Emergency services professional - SA Ambulance Service and MedSTAR Emergency Medical Retrieval provides ambulance services throughout South Australia. Learn more and find the right role for you.
- Graduate or entry level jobseeker - Kick-start your career at SA Health and make a difference to the health and wellbeing of South Australians.
- Information and communications technology professional - Digital Health SA is a diverse and forward-thinking organisation that adapts quickly to the ever-changing ICT landscape
- International professional - SA Health offers a range of allied and scientific health roles including roles in tertiary, primary and ambulatory health, aged care and mental health settings.
- Medical imaging professional - SA Medical Imaging (SAMI) provides opportunities to work in a diverse environment, as part of a large team of clinical professionals who provide excellent clinical care.
- Medical professional - SA Health offers a rewarding and fulfilling career if you’re looking to start or further your career in medicine within a world-class health care system.
- Medical research professional - We offer a variety of opportunities for Allied Health Professionals. Careers in acute and primary settings with access to training, education and flexible work conditions
- Nurse or Midwife - Access a vast range of roles in nursing and midwifery. From critical hospital settings, to general, medical and surgical settings and roles in the community.
- Oral health professionals - Oral health careers - take up a dental career in South Australia and enjoy a re-energised career, great work life balance and quality patient care.
- Pharmacy careers - Learn more about current and upcoming career opportunities in SA Pharmacy