SA Health is inviting health and administrative professionals, not currently working in SA Health, to apply to work with us during the COVID-19 pandemic. See the COVID-19 SA Health Recruitment Drive page
SA Pharmacy is responsible for the provision of Pharmacy Services at SA Metropolitan Public Hospitals and at Country Hospitals with on site pharmacy departments. We are continually recruiting staff to join the team and contribute to the provision of a comprehensive pharmacy service.
SA Pharmacy services include:
- Medicines Supply services
- Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Quality Control
- Clinical Trials Services
- Provision of Medicines Information Services
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Provision of expertise to Drug and Therapeutics Committees and others
- Teaching, Training and Research
- Management Services
SA Pharmacy is seeking both casual and full-time Pharmacists to work across a range of hospital and health service sites in South Australia.
Current SA Pharmacy vacancies can be viewed on the SA Health careers website.
To receive e-mail alerts for new SA Pharmacy work opportunities, select the 'send me jobs like these' link (above the Pharmacy jobs listings on the SA Health careers website) and enter your email address + select 'Subscribe'.
Opportunities in regional South Australia
For more information, contact SA Pharmacy.