Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network - Freedom of Information
Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network Freedom of Information process and contacts
The Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network covers areas including the Riverland and the Murray River, Lakes and Coorong areas in South Australia, extending east to the Victorian border. This area includes the towns and surrounds of Renmark, Paringa, Berri, Barmera, Waikerie, Loxton, Pinnaroo, Lameroo, Karoonda, Mannum, Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend and Meningie.
The governing board is responsible and accountable to the Minister for Health and Wellbeing for local decision making.
The role of the Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network governing board includes setting strategies and priorities for health services in the region, as well as ensuring the LHN achieves the performance indicators in its Service Agreement.
Dr Peter Joyner is self employed as a general practitioner (GP) in Mannum. In 2007, Country Health SA brought in active GPs into its administration and Peter was appointed as the first GP Consultant covering the area of emergency medicine. In 2009, he became the first GP employed as Director Emergency Services for Country Health SA.
Elaine Ashworth's background is in physiotherapy and she has spent many years working in a range of clinical and management positions in Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland, the Northern Territory, South Australia and the UK.
Claudia Goldsmith has a career based on a mix of non-executive director board positions and management consultancy focussing on financial management, governance reviews and risk identification and management.
Melanie Ottaway is an experienced executive manager with a demonstrated history of working in the not-for-profit organisation management industry.
Fred Toogood is a former small business owner and elected member of the Rural City of Murray Bridge. Fred has strong community connections and previous health governance experience which are seen as beneficial for the governing board.
- 25 January 2023 minutes (PDF 851KB)
- 25 November 2022 minutes (PDF 845KB)
- 27 October 2022 minutes (PDF 895KB)
- 29 September 2022 PDF 383KB)
- 25 August 2022 minutes (PDF 377KB)
- 29 July 2022 minutes (PDF 558KB)
- 30 June 2022 minutes (PDF 799KB)
- 26 May 2022 minutes (PDF 374KB)
- 28 April 2022 minutes (PDF 677KB)
- 31 March 2022 minutes (PDF 425KB)
- 24 February 2022 minutes (PDF 856KB)
- 27 January 2022 minutes (PDF 867KB)
- 26 November 2021 minutes (PDF 867KB)
- 28 October 2021 minutes (PDF 379KB)
- 23 September 2021 minutes (PDF 395KB)
- 27 August 2021 minutes (PDF 689KB)
- 30 July 2021 minutes (PDF 718KB)
- 24 June 2021 minutes (PDF 627KB)
- 28 May 2021 minutes (PDF 735KB)
- 29 April 2021 minutes (PDF 639KB)
- 26 March 2021 minutes (PDF 580KB)
- 25 February 2021 minutes (PDF 688KB)
- 29 January 2021 minutes (PDF 629KB)
- 26 November 2020 minutes (PDF 799KB)
- 29 October 2020 minutes (PDF 650KB)
- 24 September 2020 minutes (PDF 485KB)
- 27 August 2020 minutes (PDF 540KB)
- 30 July 2020 minutes (PDF 510KB)
- 25 June 2020 minutes (PDF 679KB)
- 28 May 2020 minutes (PDF 644KB)
- 30 April 2020 minutes (PDF 634KB)
- 26 March 2020 minutes (PDF 595KB)
- 27 February 2020 minutes (PDF 653KB)
- 30 January 2020 minutes (PDF 2.17MB)
- 28 November 2019 minutes (PDF 263KB)
- 31 October 2019 minutes (PDF 365KB)
- 26 September 2019 minutes (PDF 362KB)
- 29 August 2019 minutes (PDF 419KB)
- 25 July 2019 minutes (PDF 670KB)
The Annual Public Meeting is a great opportunity to meet the Governing Board and hear about what has occurred across the Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network over the past 12 months.
The Annual Public Meeting is an excellent opportunity to connect, ask questions, and provide feedback about health services in our local communities.
All members of the public are welcome to attend.
For the 2021-22 year, the annual public meeting was held 26 October 2022 and was again publicly live streamed and also combined with Health Advisory Council Annual General Meetings in Tailem Bend. Participants attended in person and via Facebook Live with the recording accessible on the Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network Facebook page.
For the 2020-21 year, the first publicly live streamed annual public meeting was held 25 November 2021. Participants attended in person at linked venues in Berri and Murray Bridge and via Facebook Live with the recording accessible on the Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network Facebook Page.
For the 2019-20 year, the public meetings were also combined with Health Advisory Council Annual General Meetings with meetings held in Berri 26 October 2019 and in Murray Bridge 27 October 2019.
If you would like to contact the RMC LHN board, please email Health.RMCOCEOAuthorisations@sa.gov.au.