Eyre and Far North Local Health Network Service Planning
Health Service planning is the process of developing a medium to long term plan for the purpose of improving health service delivery and system performance to best meet the needs of the local population. Service planning takes into account the current and emerging health needs of populations and catchments, changing patterns of demand / use of services, consumer experience, and current evidence and best practice; making the most of innovative technologies and available resources.
Each process includes multi-faceted engagement with local health professionals, community and service users, and a wide range of key stakeholders. This helps us to develop a plan for the future that is tailored to each community.
- Far North Health Services Service Plan 2023-2028 (PDF 3MB)
- Far North Health Services Service Plan Summary (PDF 3MB)
- Port Lincoln Health Services – Service Plan 2021 - 2026 (PDF 9MB)
- Port Lincoln Health Services – Service Plan Summary (PDF 1.5MB)
Ceduna District Health Service
- Ceduna District Health Service — Service Plan 2022-2027 (PDF 3MB)
- Ceduna District Health Service — Service Plan Summary (PDF 1.9MB)