Disability action and inclusion - CALHN
CALHN Disability Action and Inclusion Plan 2020 - 2024
Central Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN) has developed their Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2020-2024.
Our Plan supports the state disability inclusion plan Inclusive SA to improve the lives of people living with disability and articulates strategies and actions to achieve this to guide and foster a genuinely inclusive environment for all of our consumers, their carers, families and our staff.
To achieve these five key themes have been developed and consulted on, they are:
- Inclusive communities for all
- Leadership and collaboration
- Accessible communities
- Learning and employment
- Partnering in health care
The CALHN DAIP includes actions that will be implemented over the next four years to improve the accessibility and inclusiveness of CALHN.
To read our DAIP select your preferred format:
- CALHN Disability Access and Inclusion Plan Easy Read (Word 118KB)
- CALHN Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (PDF 431KB)
- CALHN DAIP (online – HTML version)
The CALHN DAIP can be made available in other accessible formats and languages upon request.